[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px”][vc_column fade_animation_offset=”45px” width=”1/1″][text_output]
- Seed Yam Production Using High-Quality Minitubers Derived from Plants Established with Vine Cuttings.
- Yam seed system characteristics in Nigeria: Local practices, preferences, and the implications for seed system interventions
- Seed yam production from whole tubers versus minisetts.
- The influence of minisett size and time of planting on the yield of seed yam ( Dioscorea Rotundata ).
- Potential returns to yam research investment in sub-Saharan Africa and beyond.
- A latent class modelling approach to evaluating farmers’ preferences for pona seed yam certification systems and their willingness to pay in ghana.
- Farmers’ perception about quality of planted seed yam and their preferences for certified seed yam in Ghana.
- Relative efficiency of positive selection and tissue culture for generating pathogen-free planting materials of yam (Dioscorea spp.)
- A two-stage empirical analysis of market participation in yam-growing areas of West Africa. DOI: 25518/2295-8010.1061
- Improved propagation methods to raise the productivity of yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir.)
- Variations In Micropropagation Ratio of Yam (Dioscorea Spp.) Genotypes at Different Subculture Cycles.
- Contamination Control in Yam (Dioscorea Spp) Tissue Cultures: Genotype Variations in Response to Disinfection Regime Indicates Different Endophytic Profiles.
- Yam Propagation Using ‘Aeroponics’ Technology. DOI :9734/ARRB/2014/11632
- Yam Improvement for Income and Food Security in West Africa: Effectiveness of a Multi-Disciplinary and Multi-Institutional Team-Work.
- Status and Prospects for improving yam seed systems using temporary immersion bioreactors.